 Star Wars / *14579 (-20)
  Re: SW II DVD (a bit off-topic)

I'm in Tallahassee, Florida and the Walmarts here have *pre-emptively* marked down to the TRU price, but "only for a few days." I got my copy last night and went home quick to watch yoda fight. now i'm waiting for classic to be released on dvd. uck. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW II DVD (a bit off-topic)

Apparently all the TRU's in Phoenix (arizona even?) have sold out of the SW II DVD's within 1 1/2 hours of opening on Nov 12. They were selling for $9.99. Kmart has them for $14.99 (full screen version only), and are NOT going to price-match TRU's (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived

In The Netherlands, we've recieved ours Wednesday evening. Maybe the delivery service was making special runs for it. It was the first time I saw them working with a hand-truck. (...) Indeed, this you look way to much like a Jedi knight :-) With (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.uk)

"Knut Olaf Knutsen" <knut.olaf.knutsen@a...nture.com> wrote in message news:H5K0vE.LEA@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) drooling (...) Monday Mine arrived today. It weighs a ton - nearly dropped it when the ParcelForce guy passed it to me. And it's my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived

I hear others have received it, but I just wanted to let you know, I'm picking up my ISD later today, almost a month earlier than the scheduled delivery. Yes, I'm a LITTLE excited right now! I ordered it from Lego S@H in Denmark, and a friend of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Army Builder Mini-Figures

(...) That's a paint job that we did on those clones. Let us direct you to the official site about the trooper colors. (URL) & Sons (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Army Builder Mini-Figures

(...) Look Great Amado! BTW, I know where the yellow clone guy's from, but what are the other two from? Oh yeah, is that color tape or a really good paint job? Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

(...) I had once suggested another potential Lego solution to Ben Fleskes back when his was still making its debut in 1999 (IIRC). To date I've never seen it used, but I remember making a prototype cockpit that looked pretty good... It basically (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hey Craig, Thanks! I just checked out the link with your photos...great site! You've got quite a nice Falcon there! I didn't honestly think I'd ever see one bigger than mine, but I think yours is. I particularly like your round hallway solution! I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hi Brian, Those new digital pictures are great. I'm quite a fan of your stuff - your Millennium Falcon especially. I have been watching it's evolution with great interest. Just one thing though - do you plan to replace the cockpit section from the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Otana V 2.0

I finally finished my Otana from Star Wars took some better pics of it then the teasers. Changed some things around on my original design and added a few things as well. Completed the interior complete with 5 rooms: Sick Bay, Sleeping Quarters, the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Army Builder Mini-Figures

Check out our latest addition from our homepage, Mini-Figures; (URL) are army builders that we've used in some of our dioramas and one is actually a teaser of one work in progress. Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Attack of the Clones DVD for $10 USD

A bit off topic but Toys R Us is advertising the Attack of the Clones DVD for $10 and reports are that Wal-Mart is willing to match prices. My wife bought our copy earlier today, so I can verify this price, although I don't know if the discount is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Take a look at (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

(...) I just got mine as well. LARGE box. And the instructions; a massive A3 format book. The set box came in a brown cardboard postal box where it fitted in tightly. I think they had these boxes made especially. None of the usual plastic ribons and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Images are online now at (URL) "From Bricks to Bothans" (URL)Can anyone who got theirs post pics on the web somewhere? I'm dying to see (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Can anyone who got theirs post pics on the web somewhere? I'm dying to see what size box I'd be waiting for if I order one. Weight would also be nice but preferably in kilograms. -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (Remove spamblock to reply.) "Holger (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Don't forget to let us know How Long It Took You : ) Hasta la Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

Congratulations to both of you! (jealousy...jealousy....jealousy) :) Good luck, let us know if you survive the building process! -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!

(...) Yep, you are absolutly right. Mine arrived today in Stuttgart/Germany. Huge box, cool xxl instruction book ... And who gives me 7-8-9-10-extra-hours to build up that ship? Kind regards, Holger (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact