 Star Wars / 14563
Re: 10030 Star Destroyer Shipped!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:58:37 GMT

Can anyone who got theirs post pics on the web somewhere?  I'm dying to see
what size box I'd be waiting for if I order one.  Weight would also be nice
but preferably in kilograms.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

(Remove spamblock to reply.)

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message

I can indeed confirm that the 10030 is shipping (at least in Denmark), I • got
mine today. A massive coloured box with 4 white boxes inside. The • shipping
box states the production time as 21.43 on the 7th of November, • absolutely
3000 fresh Lego bricks. The instruction BOOK is massive, the wildest • thing
I've ever seen, A3 format and 228 pages 8-O

Yep, you are absolutly right. Mine arrived today in Stuttgart/Germany. • Huge
box, cool xxl instruction book ... And who gives me 7-8-9-10-extra-hours • to
build up that ship?

Kind regards,
Holger