 Star Wars / *14429 (-10)
  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

Ok, I'm beginning to see the problem here. You seem to have quite a few misconceptions about the items in question. Let me see if I can clear them up for you. (...) The term "crap" tends to be more rude then polite. ;) :) (...) Ok, I think this is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Ok well, I wasn't trying to be rude, and I appologize if that is how my message was recieved. I certainly agree that there is plenty of entertainment value in 'ignored' sources. (...) the (...) a (...) Droids was not originally published by (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) I don't think that *I'm* missing the point, actually. :) (...) There is no need to be rude; we're all friends here. I rather enjoyed Splinter of the Mind's Eye, and the Droids comics are hilarious. (...) Actually, Lucasfilm policy has been to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

It was one of two pillars with traintrack surrounding with a bridge between them. You can see better pictures on: (URL) Bogaard "Peter Young" <pyoung@liveitnerd.com> wrote in message news:H4A2uv.Kwy@lugnet.com... (...) sure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Great photos! Some awesome works there! One construction I wasn't too sure on is picture 136-3653_img.jpg. What is it? Peter Young. "Wendel Bogaard" <w.bogaard@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H46p1E.BGt@lugnet.com... (...) 18th (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Sorry, I was implying capital ships-- Fighters, etc, you definitely have a point with the figures. But for ships like ISD's, SSD, Mon Cal Cruisers, Rebel Transports, Blockade Runner, etc, I just can't imagine that the models were intentionally (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Finally, another voice of reason! Thanks, Mike. I've been away from this argument since I first chimed in, and I am STUNNED that people STILL try to robotically spout the "company line" coming from offcial sources which simple repeat old (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Dave, if they didn't design models with a specific scale intended, they wouldn't put figures in the cockpits! the X-wings, Y-wings, and TIE's from Ep. 4 were ALL BUILT to the same scale (1 to 24? I can't remember), and all had pilots of equal (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pictures from Legoworld 2002 - lots of Star Dest. pics

(...) I know where they are. Or at least I have a theory. See the small, saucer shaped turret in the brim trench in this pic? (URL) figure the only way for those binoculars to be attached there is the t-piece. (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Best site for SW vs ST calcs. (Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?)

Alright you are completely missing the point here. The order of canon is for resolving arguments (usually related specifically to technological arguments) within the continuity. Most of the 'crap' you mentioned is contradicted by the movies and is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact