 Star Wars / *14264 (-5)
  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) I read Ringworld while on vacation earlier this year, in-between planning my Blockade Runner. Good book. (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) <delurk> Since the page has obviously had the clamps put on it and I missed the window of opportunity, could one of you guys that did manage to see them go through your 'downloaded internet files' directory and email me a copy of them pretty (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H3s07s.F9r@lugnet.com... (...) too; (...) What are you guy's TALKING about? That webpage doesn't even exist! -- Mnarkham Carroll (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

Nice design Chris. I never thought of that approach. I can't fault you for flimsy wing - mine pop off when I open them. At least your X-wing can land. (...) (cut) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: X-PodWing Fighter

Hi all, The pod trend continues. First we had Gil doin' his thing, then Jamie decides to morph some StarWars into the mix. Then I get the idea of doing the X-wing, pod style, and Travis Dickinson beats me to it. But I prevail! Here's my version: (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact