 Star Wars / *14234 (-20)
  Re: Gamorrean Guard, too much green?

(...) Yes, it is uncool to modify LEGO elements in any way, IMHO. Including by applying the stickers that they send along with the set.... :-) --Bill. (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FBTB Teaser Pic

Actually, it's not. In this tread on the FBTB forum ((URL) says "I'll kill this one; I'm not going to be showing anything from the MINI line - everything that I am publishing is for 'System' scale sets." The second part of the picture will be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  FBTB Teaser Pic

I betcha' it's one of the new rumoured micro-scale sets! "Asteroid Field Pursuit"... a little bitty Falcon and some Ties. Maybe even a Slave I! Just a wild idea DBY (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar custom

(...) He used MLCad to make that drawing. Check it out at: www.ldraw.org Hope that helps. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: New teaser on FBTB.net: is that a TIE Bomber?

I'd say it's a TIE interceptor, but they don't show up in the Falcon-chase scene. And like you said Stéphane, it looks light gray on the top flap. But I don't think there's an asteroid scene in EPI. And in EPII, it's just the Starfighter and the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New teaser on FBTB.net: is that a TIE Bomber?

(...) I bet it is another Tatooine set. Rancor Pit playset perhaps? This is really shaping up to be the Tatooine Expansion Set Year. Could be a smart way to structure releases until Episode III in 2005: planet theme playsets. Tatooine looks like (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New teaser on FBTB.net: is that a TIE Bomber?

(...) Looking at the image on the top (the side actually) of the box, it seems to be a white or light gray ship. The TIEs up to now have a dark color scheme. I think that this is an EPI or EPII ship... (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar custom

(...) Great job Jeff! How hard is it to use cpu drawing systems anyways? Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  New teaser on FBTB.net: is that a TIE Bomber?

Looks like an asteroid-ish background there. Kevin (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  clarifying parsec and unlurking

(...) Lucas has stated that Han was trying to impress Kenobi w/ some BS and that Kenobi didn't buy it cuz Kenobi KNEW that a parsec is distance and not time. If you watch Alec Guiness's facial expression during the scene you'll see him roll his eyes (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar custom

"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> wrote in message news:H3ozwF.7LB@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Nice! Is that a custom torso or an existing piece? I want to make one of these guys! "We can't repel Lego of that magnitude!" -- Grant (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: X-Wing - Pod Style

WOW! That is very well done. Totally diffrent than what I had envisioned for a X-Wing pod. Great work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

(...) Yes. Lucas goofed it in the first movie, folks have tried to retro fit the meaning of the statment. Actually I was re-reading the whole "debate" on that line in SW yesterday for fun. The message from MST3K kept coming into my head.. "You (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Admiral Ackbar custom

(...) "All figs prepare to retreat!" "We won't get another shot at this, Admiral..." "We have no choice, Yellow Calrissian! Our cruisers canNOT repel firepower of that magnitude!" Hehe. --Josh (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx

(...) For clarification, a Parsec is a unit of distance, not time. See here: (URL) (...) Anyways, great creation Chris. I really like those canopies used in that arrangement. Hopefully, I'll actually get around to using mine soon. I dig the command (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando poll

(...) Hum.. Vader is more machine than human. His consumption of the dark side made him lose his humanity. Sure Luke helps him regain it but that is later on. Even if YOU say it is not a rqcial issue it WILL BECOME one. TLC does not want to step (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando poll

(...) Michael you are MISSING the point. The Ewoks are NOT HUMAN and as such TLC has expanded it's policy of yellow all the same size minifigs for humans but non-humans can be different. So ewoks can be brown and the pig in Jabba's palace can be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Admiral Ackbar custom

It's a trap! Nope, it's just a custom minifig. (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: X-Wing - Pod Style

That looks really nice. I didn't think a pod X-Wing would turn out very well with the cockpit all the way in front, but I guess I was wrong. Good job. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: X-Wing - Pod Style

I thought I'd jump on the X-wing before someone beat me to it :) Look forward to your rendition. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact