 Star Wars / 14221
Re: Admiral Ackbar custom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:53:10 GMT

Jeff Szklennik wrote:

It's a trap!  Nope, it's just a custom minifig.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Figs/ackbarminifig.jpg

Whoo.  Very nice way of making a "legit" Ackbar head.

"All figs prepare to retreat!"

"We won't get another shot at this, Admiral..."

"We have no choice, Yellow Calrissian!  Our cruisers canNOT repel
firepower of that magnitude!"

Hehe.

--Josh