 Star Wars / 14234
Re: Gamorrean Guard, too much green?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 00:18:48 GMT

"Jeremy Dullard" <jemgnu@yahoo.com> writes:
2.  Is it uncool to paint my EWOK and WATTO torsos to make them look better?
I'm one of those AFOLs who likes to use only what the great provider has
given us, no customisations. (ie. stickers stay on the piece the
instructions denote.)  What a dilema!!

Yes, it is uncool to modify LEGO elements in any way, IMHO.  Including
by applying the stickers that they send along with the set.... :-)

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")