 Star Wars / *14084 (-20)
  Re: USC Star Destroyer scale fighters, MF, and Shuttle!

(...) Ditto!! I actually laughed out loud! James Wilson Lugnet #1783 (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I Ordered My 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer

(...) Me too! $269 plus $12 shipping plus 15% HST plus conversion rate... It cost me $CDN 510 Fortunately, I love Kraft Dinner. Another note: on the S@H site, 10030 is recommended for ages 16+ This is the oldest recommended age I've seen on a set. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

  I Ordered My 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer

I went to the Lego web site and 10030 was available for order - "Preorder this item today, will ship by 06 Dec 2002" (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: USC Star Destroyer scale fighters, MF, and Shuttle!

(...) But it will also be twice as 'fat' as the X-wing. :-) A little too long or a little too wide. Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions. (...) -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: USC Star Destroyer scale fighters, MF, and Shuttle!

(...) This is serious business.(1) Have a look at this: (URL) Flexible End 1 x 1 x 2/3 without Tabs" has a weight of 0.103g "Plate 1 x 1" has a weight of 0.176g The dimensions of a 1x1 plate are appx 8mm x 8mm x 5mm If you turn it diagonally, the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reissue of MOC: Moisture Vaporator

(...) Oh you mean something like an Aztec pyramid? Anyone else want to comment on my moisture vaporator? Comments greatly appreciated. Henry (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Swing To Freedom

Looks Great Amado! Love the use of the landing pads at the bottom (at least, I think those are landing pads). Anyways, great work! Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Swing To Freedom

AC, Even though I rarely comment, I always enjoy your diaramas. It's always fun to see a large collection of Lego used to reacreate some of the famous Star Wars scenes. Your models always do great justice to the movie and I enjoy the creative photos (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reissue of MOC: Moisture Vaporator

(...) Thanks. (...) Not really. If you have any bricks handy, its like this. Take 3 2x4 bricks (basic kind) and line them up. (it'll be 4 on the width and 6 on the length) Take 2 more and put them where the ones on the bottom meet. Then take 1 and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reissue of MOC: Moisture Vaporator

I fixed the slow download. (URL) moderated: (URL) should be about 33Kb and take about 5 seconds on a 56K modem. If this is still too large, complain :-) and I will reduce the size some more. Hope now more can reply. Henry (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reissue of MOC: Moisture Vaporator

(...) It's a render using MLCAD, L3PAO, L3GO, and of course POV-RAY. I designed it on MLCAD. But I have built it for real. I think it looks better than the one in Tusken Raider Encounter, but I'm not biased or anything. Sorry about the large (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Swing To Freedom

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Swing To Freedom; (URL) and nowhere to go, Luke and Leia preparing to swing across a Death Star chasm to safety in the most heroic fashion. Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: UCS B-wing 2.0

Gareth, I thought I was the only one wondering about the same thing! Then again your post got some attention this time. Kudos to your works! ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS TIE Crawler

Geordan, Thanks for the compliments and sorry for the late reply. Had problems switching to my new email address. Stay tuned for the next one! Regards, ACPin (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reissue of MOC: Moisture Vaporator

(...) Great job on the vaporator Henry, although is it a real pic or a cpu design? I ask this b/c I can't enlarge it without downloading it. As for the homestead, try building the top like a pyriamid, start with a flat roof, put another slightly (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) Thanks, Brian. I just found this post, so I'm just now replying: I never finished the Shuttle's wing in all grey; this is as far as I got: (URL) the finished cad wing: (URL) six more pictures of that (and a few other incomplete MOCs I've (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YAHOOOOOO!!!

(...) My poor bank-account. Thankfully, my old employer is still paying me. This dual income is needed now more than ever. Mark "just added it to cart" de Kock (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YAHOOOOOO!!!

"Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:H34D41.AnD@lugnet.com... (...) birthday on the 14th. Woo hoo!!!! Dan (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YAHOOOOOO!!!

(...) Just to let you know, its the same as the hoth trooper. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anyone seen these Star Wars sets?

Nah. It's not really a hoax, at least, it wasn't done with the intent of fooling people. I've seen this before. Check out this guys customs gallery on FBTB. (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact