 Star Wars / *13814 (-10)
  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Brian, Just saw the post and the folder.....nice premiere! The angles on the Falcon are model quality for sure. I would love to see some of the excellent techniques employed here translate into an 'official' UCS model...with full acredition of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) While looking up some pics for my current project, I came across these (this will probably wrap): (URL) J (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: can't CTRL my ALT fever; was Re: Chewie gets bored..

Haha. That's great :) Although I suppose there are limits to what kind of alts look good...That alpha team set's got some good engine and wing parts, looks like. The AT-ST is a bit more blocky for pod purposes. Anyway, cool model and an amusing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  can't CTRL my ALT fever; was Re: Chewie gets bored..

(...) *snip* (...) A few days after this discussion a week or 2 ago, I pulled out alpha team set#6772 & made this alternate podracer. I was busy during the week & restructured my brickshelf gallery, so here's the pix: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks, Jeff! I should have interior pics of the shuttle soon, along with multiple angles of the At-St, and as detailed in my mammoth response to Luke's comments, digital close ups of the Falcon. -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks for the comments, Luke! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, and I promise there will be better ones coming, and I will also place the ship on a table to get views from all sides. I would like to actually "finish" the interior and rear underside (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

(...) Great stuff. The high points for me are the Falcon, AT-ST and Imp. Shuttle. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) This thing is great Shaun! I can't wait to build one! I am also cross-posting this to lugnet.inst, as I'm sure the folks over there will enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Welcome to Lugnet! I'll reserve my comments on the other SW customs because I can't see well enough with the photos but they sure look wonderful from a blurry point of view. Hope you get those digi pics soon! But the Millenium Falcon. Wow! I have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

I have some pix up at fbtb that you can check out: (URL) Slave I pix are halfway down the list. Enjoy. :-) -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H0qpoy.GMA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact