 Star Wars / *13729 (-20)
  Reply Posing Problem - User?

Tim, your supposed to open the Post of interest, then click on the reply tab. Then fill out your info and compose your reply, then hit "Post" Lugnet Server sends your e-mail an authentication message. open the message and click on the encrypted (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  updated Ideas folder

updated LMKWYT -p (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Free e-mail.

If you've read any of my posts you know that whenever I attempt a reply from my e-mail source it automatically starts a new thread. Now trhis has been really pissin' me off and I would like to know if anyone out there knows any solution to this. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Pictures are up

(...) Just to quickly answer, it was never really formally announced, but it's been under construction for the last 6-8 months or so, and semi-intentionally made its debut at BrickFest 2002. (Tho there may have been some whisperings in the NELUG (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.starwars)

  Pictures are up

(URL) The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Back Home

I've uploaded 180 images from the Fest. I'll give the address as soon as its public. But before then I thought I'd share 3 pics I took when I got home: Rember kids, even if you need to catch a plane soon, pack well: (URL) on the bright side here's (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

Um, I dont recall ANY scene showing the Jedi Starfighter where it shows the droid being inserted into the craft. Nearly every scene shows it in space, and the scenes showing it landed, it does not have enough ground clearance for the R4 unit to come (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

It has changed nearly 6 months ago, and I've updated my profile here with the new email (mdublade@yahoo.com), but for some unknown reason when I post in the newsgroups it keeps showing the old (and very dead) AOL email. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

I have the ATOC viz dictionary and it clearly states that the droid is part of the ship, intigrated into its systems. many other sources (cross sections book I think) say this as well. May the Brick be with you! * Tim * P.s. sorry if I broke the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

Mark, Your Email seem to wrong, did you change it? I've been trying to Email you about some part you authored -Orion (billthefish@yahoo.com) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

In the first movie, Star Wars (IV - A New Hope), the huge white wedge shaped ship was refered to as a "Imperial Cruiser" by Han Solo when they were blasting off from Tatoonine ("Looks like an Imperial Cruiser, our passengers must be hotter than I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

I'm watching SW IV (A New Hope) now, and the "Imperial Cruiser" Star Destroyer looks awfully white to me, not gray. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Wicked cool! I really like the use of the newer colors (these non-standard LEGO colors can become addicting). Enough said. (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) Just out of curiosity, does the Quake symbol have any actual meaning or did the programers of the game Quake make it up? (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

Shaun, that's an amazing design you made there. Very nice. And thanks for the instructions. Also, nice job on the Probe Droid and Snowspeeder. Great job on all! Keep it up. -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

Looks great Shaun...very movie-accurate and the studless design really makes it look like it armour plated. I can't beleive the official Lucas design has the thing manned. Poor sap assigned to that post....may as well have 'AT-AT Target Practise' (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hoth Turret Design

Here are some pictures (and the instructions!) for the Rebel turrets on Hoth: (URL) all-SNOT design, and have only one stud showing. Enjoy, -s (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:GzE0Lq.GLy@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) Something is seriously wrong then. When I went to the movie release of AOTC, the astromech droid plainly was inserted into the starfighter from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) The Imperial Star Destroyers are shown here: (URL) then there are the Super Star Destroyers: (URL) the ships from the movies can be accessed from this menu: (URL) that helps clear up any confusion. -- Scott (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Thanks to all who have replied. :-) You'll forgive me if I don't reply to all of you-- I'm a bit busy now and need to pack and stuff. Seeya at Brickfest! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Palmer" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact