 Star Wars / 13727
13726  |  13728
Subject:
Free e-mail.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:33:38 GMT

If you've read any of my posts you know that whenever I attempt a reply
from my e-mail source it automatically starts a new thread. Now trhis has
been really pissin' me off and I would like to know if anyone out there
knows any solution to this. What I'm looking for is another free source
of e-mail that I can tap in to without being online as I am not on the
web more that probably 2-4 times a week. If, worst does come to worst
though (as I feel it shall) I will either have to limit my replys to when
I am online and can reply directly from lugnet or from another e-mail
source.  Another option for me would be to just reply to the sender of
the post specifically and when the reply back have them post so all could
see what I had written. Thanx for putting up with me all you out there, I
know I've been probably really annoying to a bunch of you, starting the
new threads and all, but I am really trying to get this fixed.
             ***
***Disater Master***
             ****

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.