 Star Wars / *13709 (-10)
  Re: What's left?

(...) I believe you're thinking of a Star Destroyer. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here: "Imperial Cruiser" is what they (the writers, film crew, etc) called the ship during filming of Star Wars, but it was never called so on screen. For (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) Excellent, as usual. Jeff J (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

A dark beauty, she is.... I really like how the last few of your designs have taken on an organic quality to them....the landing phalanges, unusual sculpted hulls with an amazing integration of curves and hard angles. Awesome stuff Jon. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Jon, your work is incredible. Not are these ships ingenius Lego creations worthy of release, but they all fit in so well with the Star Wars line; it's almost as if you are a ship designer for Lucas! These all have perfect attention to detail and are (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Cool ship, Jon. This is one my favorites of your alphabet ships. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

(...) To be fair to LEGO, the astromech does not have a body but is actually hardwired into the starfighter. (URL) I am glad you like it for what it is. I agree even though the body does not need to be in the set it would have added a lot to the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

"Geoffrey Hyde" <ghydeSPAMBLOCK@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:GzDx3o.9Bx@lugnet.com... (...) loaded (...) clone (...) different (...) hmm I'll check that tonite.. the site is back and (URL) truncated astromech droid was hard-wired into the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

You didn't see the scene in AOTC then where Obi-Wan Kenobi takes off from the planet that has the Jedi Council headquarters, and then heads off for the planet that has Jango Fett and all of the clones on it, and R4 is loaded onto the ship. R4 also (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

"smegged" <cintaks_erur@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GzDKGs.7IA@lugnet.com... (...) <geek> I belive according to the official site (which appears to be down at the moment) R4 is a modified, truncated astromech droid hardwired into the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Amazing as usual Jon! What impresses me the most is how you amalgamated both the Quake symbol, and the Sith Infiltrator design so effortlessly. Bravo! (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact