 Star Wars / *13473 (-10)
  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Well, to add my 2 cents to this. LEGO has made one set before that had different colored people. Now the set is made up of the bendy arm people but the baby is a minifig, but they are red. The baby has a blank minifig head with minifig hair. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) I agree. Why is it that in a toy-world (which Lego is, after all), color should matter? Is that what we want our children to learn? That color matters? Personally, I want all my minifigs to be shiney bright yellow people. That way, when I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) This has been discussed before, but I believe the thinking is if you start making different colored minifigs now, it would make every other minifig previously produced white (even the natives from the Wild West sets) by default, which would, I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica Yoda Saber

(...) Thanks Jeff! Yeah I like Dooku's better as well. :-) -Geordan- (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup? (everyone’s overreacting!)

In response to your comment Richard, Although harsh, I think that it is fair for Tim to be disgusted. Tim approached the situation diplomatically, (even though the intial comment was not intended at him, it still affected him and his website a great (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2 speeders

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GxB9uK.58t@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I'm (...) a (...) Hehe, I love the way Grandpa Dooku is giving Mike a nasty fist shakin' for cutting him off. The model T hover craft is a good idea (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Jabba's Sail Barge and Episode 2 customs

My rendition of Jabba's Sail Barge as well as a couple new small Episode 2 customs are up at www.fbtb.net today, under gareth's section. Enjoy! (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mace Windu

Hmmmm, It's strange we haven't seen Mace Windu. After all, lego did produce the TIE Fighter pilot with a brown head. Could they not have put two dots on it and a little line, making a serious looking Mace Windu? Making new brown colored hands, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tusken raiders for trade

Four Tusken raiders with rifles from 2 sets 7113. I would like Luke, Han or any outher mini-figs than can live comfortably in a castle setting, probably as peasants. Shoot me an email- I'm going to bed now. Tanya PS am I the only one who hasn't seen (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Buggy, Star Wars landspeeder, retro MOCs

I just updated my site with some new MOCs. First is another racing buggy. It's got some grenade or rocket launcher-type weapons. The outer grenades are a different color than the rest. I think I saw someone else do that in a MOC, but I can't really (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact