 Star Wars / *13463 (-20)
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup? (everyone’s overreacting!)

~O.K. now everyone’s overreacting! Lugnet is looking out for it’s best interests… Lego is looking out for it’s best interest… And I'm sure FBTB is doin’ the same thing too… But before anybody does anything rash lets just take a step back and reflect (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Sad. To see the supposed 'Center of the LEGO Online Community' adopt such tactics and immaturity over an issue that should have been dealt with in email in the first place shows one thing clearly to me: Everyone who has been telling me that LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars) !

  Jedi Arena Rescue Diorama

Check out our second diorama from AOTC where the main Jedi contingent lead by Mace Windu have secured their positions around the three captives, ObiWan, Anakin and Padme. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: The Empire IS good.

(...) This all DEPENDS on who's point of view you look at this thru? The american revolution WAS a rebellions and terroists act FROM THE POINT OF VIEW of England. The US did not see it that way. So who is right? The winner, off course. The american (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Empire IS good.

You may have seen this, but it makes the point... The Empire was indeed 'good' (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Empire IS good.

(...) It's not terrorism if you are overthrowing a cruel and unfair government. The USA was founded on a similar principle. (...) The return of the galactic senate. A government where everyone had a say. It may not have been perfect, but certainly (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Racing hovercraft, some Star Wars stuff

(...) Hey Andrew, Nice work, I see your Sith has your orange lightsaber. And I see you finally aquired that blue head you were looking for. -Steve (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Empire IS good.

(...) The new Republic. (...) The empire has slaves Ackbar was a slave to grandmoff Tarken befor he escaped and joind the rebelion. (...) The star destroyers were the republicis befor it was over taken (we see their predecessors in ep II) (...) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Empire IS good.

Quite a few people look on Star Wars in a perspective I find strange. They say the rebels are good, but really, I find they aren't. I see them as a rag-tag band of terrorists. What were they going to offer to the galaxy when the empire fell? It (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Bulk Battledroid Buying

What would a price per battledroid be for a bulk buy, with possible colored ones? I'm considering buying lots of battledroids. ~Evan Butzlaff (By the way, is there any sort of unit that reassembles battledroids in maybe an Army Vs. Army brikwars?) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Imperial Troop Transport

cool. that was one of the toys i always thought was weird cuz it wasn't in any of the movies, but still wanted it. sometimes i gave to much thought to things when i was a kid... (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Clone Troppers vs Storm Troppers

(...) I was impressed too: - the helmet is cut through and its the black head you see deep in the helmet - which also makes the back of the neck look so much better (black being part of the pressurised suit, as opposed to the yellow peeking through (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Imperial Troop Transport

Great reproduction, I've still got one in the garage somewhere. Regards, Andrew. "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GxI8t1.CGs@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) away....let (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  WOW: Clone Troppers vs Storm Troppers

I just got my hands of a republic gunship and wow it was so much fun to build. I really enjoyed it all but most of all I was in real shock when I looked at the Clone Tropper minifigs. When I got my box at Toys R Us I just figured that the minifigs (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Imperial Troop Transport

"George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> wrote in message news:GxJo88.2Gt@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! If I remember correctly, this was the first toy based on the Expanded Universe. Of course, back in the day, the expanded universe was (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica Yoda Saber

(...) They're both awesome, especailly Dooku's. Jeff J (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Imperial Troop Transport

(...) they ever made it into a movie). Thanks, George (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  7181 UCS TIE Interceptor

I posted this on lugnet.cad.dat.models eariler in the week but I thought I would here as well. I've finished this set in LDraw and it is now posted on my website www.pobursky.com along with the requisite parts to go along with it. I'm still working (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Replica Yoda Saber

Thanks! -Geordan- (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Imperial Troop Transport

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GxI8t1.CGs@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) away....let (...) Thanks! I'm glad someone remembers the original toy... I was beginning to feel old. :-) -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact