 Star Wars / 13446
13445  |  13447
Subject:
7181 UCS TIE Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:29:36 GMT

I posted this on lugnet.cad.dat.models eariler in the week but I thought I
would here as well.  I've finished this set in LDraw and it is now posted on
my website www.pobursky.com along with the requisite parts to go along with
it.  I'm still working on the patterned windscreen and radar dish.

-Orion
(make it billthefish and remove the obvious lettering to reply personally)