 Star Wars / *12853 (-20)
  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

(...) Jumpin' Jiminie Crickets! From a first glance this is dead on. No wait, after looking closer it is still right on. The mixed bricks to give it that worn feel is great. The windshield in front is perfect. The arms for the front door look quite (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

Have you tried: -->Some Wal Mart employees don't care about what they are doing? The boxes of Episode II lego I saw were clearly marked "not for display until xx date"... IMHO, only about 20% of Wal-Mart employees *actually care* about paying (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

<<snip>> (...) <<snip>> (...) You know, I saw the movie last Sunday for the first time (!) and I have a pretty fresh memory of the Sandcrawler and though it'd make a truly interesting LEGO project. And what did I see at Brickshelf on my daily tour? (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

(...) LOL! that's okay, you know I already hate you too for your Alphabet Project! Now we are even! So NYAH! =P Joel Kue-ball (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

Joel, you $%@!!&. This has gotta be one of the best Star Wars MOCs I have *ever* seen. I will certainly post more when I stop hating you. -Jon (btw I hate you, you $%^*&^#!) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MSRP for 7163 Republic Gunship

(...) $90. Chris <>< (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

(...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

(...) thanks, yes there is a melting facility, in fact its most of the second floor behind the loading room. I do have that section detailed in this model, and the flashing light is there to simulate the laser that breaks apart the various (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GuA4rL.Hrt@lugnet.com... (...) Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  MSRP for 7163 Republic Gunship

Hello, Does anyone know the MSRP for the 7163 Republic Gunship? Thanks, Tom (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02

WOW! Looking good. I love the droids. Any other interior detail? IIRC isn't there some sorta melting facility onboard? Still a very sharp model :D --Kai "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GuA4rL.Hrt@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jawa Sandcrawler '02

Heyas, Its been a while! I built my last Star Wars MOC over 2 years ago! I was recently asked to submit one of my models for the big convention next month, but since all my stuff has been taken apart for a while, I offered to re-make a model... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Rebel Alliance Seafighters

Okay, first of all let me say this is really, really stupid... :) Right, got over that bit. As some of you may recall, a couple months ago I built the 'Millennium Parrot', which got the characters and storyline of everyone's favourite Space Opera (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

WalMart HAS put a Sell Not Allowed on the Episode II stuff. However, if they have the sets out on the floor, it's pretty hard for them not to sell it to you. In visiting some Walmarts in my area this past weekend I found 3 stores that had one or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Updated Pics (Re: 8011 & 8012)

I've updated these pages with pictures of the assembled models. Have a look: 8011 Jango Fett $30 USD, 429 pieces (URL) Super Battle Droid $35 USD, 381 pieces (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets

(...) Me, too... Wal-Mart in Avon, CT had piles of SWII stuff last week, and I made an employee get some down with a ladder. There were also a lot on shelves, too, all priced and ready to go. Also had a Spider-Man set for the Spielberg (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Attack of the Clones soundtrack

"scott costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gu8IAB.KMr@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) links (...) Thanks! Track 13 gave me chills!!! -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Attack of the Clones soundtrack

The soundtrack for Episode II is not due into stores until the 23rd of this month, but you can hear and download it right now simply visit: (URL) I think it sounds awesome, John Williams is a genius. I can hardly wait until the movie is finally (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

(...) When I went to buy Yoda & Dooku I was told "Sorry we can't sell you that -- this was meant to be taken off the shelf -- after September 11 you know..." // Dave (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jango Arrives In Canada

(...) Yup. We saw them at the Walmart in Etobicoke on Friday night. $69.99 IIRC for the Jango Fett Slave 1 and $39.99 for the Jango Fett Technic model I think. Also a number of other new Star Wars sets. Calum (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact