 Star Wars / *12269 (-5)
  #7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car - color report

Found my first real batch of 2002 sets at Target today. The report on the suspected 'dark red' color in the Pod Car? WRONG!! It is standard LEGO red, and the darker pieces are the standard LEGO *brown*... I'm very disappointed in this! I was really (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dark Blue too (Re: New Dark Red Translucent?)

(...) I got one of these for Christmas, and I too had a mix of opaque and translucent pieces. My guess is that they are using two different types of plastic and they haven't matched the colors quite right. -- Tim Buchheim (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??

(...) is (...) I too was considering this set, but was wondering the same thing. Then I saw one in person and I must say my interest cooled a bit. Fundamentally, I just don't find it an attractive model. It's impressive in terms of size, but (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??

(...) ...Well, I thought it was def. worth it! It is a great build (about 5 hrs for me and I enjoyed every bit of it) and a truly beautiful model to behold (usurped the place of the Tie Interceptor in my model display)... and the parts! chock full (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ooh - tusken raiders and Yoda in 2002????

"travis" <tyanke@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GpBHnJ.Ltp@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks, I missed those threads and didn't think to use the web interface to do a search first. Dan (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact