 Star Wars / 12268
Re: Dark Blue too (Re: New Dark Red Translucent?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:47:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Avery writes:

Has anyone else bought the 8009 set? Are your dark blue pieces translucent?

I got one of these for Christmas, and I too had a mix of opaque and translucent
pieces.  My guess is that they are using two different types of plastic and
they haven't matched the colors quite right.

--
Tim Buchheim