 Star Wars / *12268 (-5)
  Re: Dark Blue too (Re: New Dark Red Translucent?)

(...) I got one of these for Christmas, and I too had a mix of opaque and translucent pieces. My guess is that they are using two different types of plastic and they haven't matched the colors quite right. -- Tim Buchheim (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??

(...) is (...) I too was considering this set, but was wondering the same thing. Then I saw one in person and I must say my interest cooled a bit. Fundamentally, I just don't find it an attractive model. It's impressive in terms of size, but (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??

(...) ...Well, I thought it was def. worth it! It is a great build (about 5 hrs for me and I enjoyed every bit of it) and a truly beautiful model to behold (usurped the place of the Tie Interceptor in my model display)... and the parts! chock full (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ooh - tusken raiders and Yoda in 2002????

"travis" <tyanke@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GpBHnJ.Ltp@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks, I missed those threads and didn't think to use the web interface to do a search first. Dan (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ooh - tusken raiders and Yoda in 2002????

(...) yeah this was discussed some time ago already. forget what thread it was. the tusken raiders should be cool though. (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact