 Star Wars / *12168 (-20)
  Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer

(...) It looks like a gable connector to me. I don't know what to make of that POOP behind it. But what's the difference? It's either one rare part or the other, obtainable in unit quantity, useless because the related elements are... unobtainable. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  WTB: 7141 - Naboo Fighter

Anyone have a 7141, Naboo Fighter, that he/she is willing to sell? I need it new/in-box and shipped to Canada. I'll be paying via PayPal. -Roy (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

Hi, I visited two TRUs along the Route 1 corridor in central NJ today, and found that they have a fair number of 2002 sets now in stock, whereas four days ago they had nothing. I picked up the following: Ewok Attack 7139 $12.99 (This seems to be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer(is it just me?!??)

(...) I don't think it's the Jedi's symbol. I think it's the symbol of the Old Republic. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer

(...) Observations on the ship: That green looks like Belville lime green. The canopy is entirely new--it's not the Jack Stone one, it's far too small to be. Woohoo, white med-slope apexes! And that tail--is that a new POOP or some contrivance? (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer(is it just me?!??)

(...) Yup, you are correct. When Emperor Palpatine, I mean Senator Palpatine, dissolved the Galactic Senate and made himself emperor(in Episode III) he basically kept a lot of things including the wedgie design of star fighters and capital ships and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  My Star Destroyer MOC

Well, I am not the first to try this, and the try isn't even all that good, yet. But I am sharing it with you all, as I am finally starting to organize my Lego pictures. I might even have a Lego MOC website up sometime, but don't count on it too (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Starwars sets available.

Okay so some of you may already know this, but TLC doesn't always tell the truth. For example I just got off the phone with Legoland US and orderd 2 sets that TLC says are not available. TLC should tell us the truth. Stand up call LEGO and tell them (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Whatever happened...

Whatever happened to the cool lego site of the week? It's like the site of the month? Anyone know? (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Part 2: Beneath the Dome

(...) I know what you mean - the cameo in 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back' went unnoticed until the credits. Good job they captioned Mark Hamill too. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Part 2: Beneath the Dome

Part 2 of R2-D2 Beneath the Dome is up at Starwars.com. It is very good also, and also features Carrie Fisher, and I didn't recognzie her, I know it's been a while, but yikes! (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: We have Ewoks!! - Speeder Bike comparison pics added

its creative, I like it. thanks for this John! Gary John Radtke <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GnwH74.HtI@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) the (...) figure (...) I'll (...) fond (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER

Thanks for posting the pics. Check out this site that has the same pics plus boxed pics of both final (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER - Pics!

(...) As far as I know (and these came from a pretty respectable site), these are the real thing. -jeremiah- (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Falcon Availability

(...) It's featured in the 2002 brochure. *shrug* Doesn't mean wide availability. Kevin (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: We have Ewoks!!

(...) What about kids in town, castle, pirate and space scenes? (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER - Pics!

Oh wow! Nifty. Are you telling us these are future lego sets or stuff other people made? (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer(is it just me?!??)

(...) or was it the original insignia for The Republic? (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER - Pics!

yeah, all I have to say is sweet, Tusken Raiders!! (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 Star Wars flyer(is it just me?!??)

ok this has to do with the set basically, but more so SW itself. I haven't really been following all the EII stuff, I want to go in not knowing all that much. But out of what I have seen something has stuck out at me. Maybe this has been discussed (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact