 Star Wars / 12161
12160  |  12162
Subject:
Starwars sets available.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:45:26 GMT

Okay so some of you may already know this, but TLC doesn't always tell the
truth. For example I just got off the phone with Legoland US and orderd 2
sets that TLC says are not available. TLC should tell us the truth. Stand up
call LEGO and tell them you want the truth. The stores around the country
have these sets. (Ewoks and Jedi defense I.) You know you want these sets.
If you call Legoland they will ship them to you. The only problem is that
you have to pay an additional fee of $4.50 per order. Not a big deal in the
whole world of Lego. (760) 918-5346  Is the direct number to Legoland US

Wolfkiller