 Star Wars / *11998 (-20)
  Star Wars Galaxies Trailer w/ LEGO ads

I really don't know why I bother to get these updates from Sony, seeing as how Galaxies won't be available for Macintosh (yet the trailer below is in QuickTime...duh, Sony!). Thought I'd share: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: New MOC: Senate Platform

Wow! I really like how you did that :) Yoy did a great job of capturing the feel of it, while keeping it in the same compression scale as the official Lego sets. The engines are perfect, and the hexagon shape comes across pretty well. Are you going (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LUGCO meeting highlights 11-3-01

"Todd Arntson" <taa23@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GMCyLt.HJo@lugnet.com... (...) That is indeed the APC from Aliens. Todd made that and he's got all sorts of Aliens goodness cooking up. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Senate Platform

Wow! that looks spectacular! Great design there Brucey, I love the cylinders min the back. :-) -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: Senate Platform

here's a link to my latest custom (stated above): (URL) are also available please let me know what you think! thanks guys Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Quick review of the Rebel Blockade Runner

Hi Dan, I'd like to get the set and convert it for use with minifigs. Is that feasible given the instructions for the set? What the interior pieces? Can it be "hollowed out" easily? Or would extensive revisions be required? Either way I'm getting it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  2002 Episode II Lego pics online!!

These are REALLY, REALLY AWFUL QUALITY images. Someone took black and white snapshots on a $20 digital camera, of a distributor catalog, from the looks of it. You can barely make anything out at all, but there's lots of set names and numbers, at any (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II teaser trailer - 'Breathing'

I presume everyone's seen this by now, since it came out yesterday... (URL) You'll need QuickTime5 viewer, configured for streaming, and no, it's not the hoax one. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Quick review of the Rebel Blockade Runner

I've built it, and I'm impressed. I put together a few pics while I was building it using the Vision Command, sorry for the poor quality. (URL) best thing about this set is the minimal use of stickers. There are large ones one each side just above (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB!

Ah, tis’ good to see the plague has spread to other themes. ;) Now the carnage will no longer be segregated to .harrypotter! Honestly though, I do believe that this ‘inside-joke’ solely involves the three of us! And perhaps Larry… It’s nice to know (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

(...) *hee-hee-hee!* Wait'll Richard sees this! So many silly inside jokes, so little time, eh? Thanks for the laugh, LFB! Matt (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

In (URL) what is the dark grey vehicle in the right hand side back ground? An Aliens troop carrier? Nice pictures! -Todd Lugnet Memeber 949 "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GMCoxq.F9r@lugnet.com... SNIP (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

(...) Nah, they wouldn't--the Ewoks have the new Stubbies™ (1) instead of regular minifig legs. (...) See above. They appear to be new legs entirely, not a 1x2 hinge. I Could Be Wrong. But I agree that it's a combination of the two-- a head with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

i think the design lego chose will allow the ewoks to be slightly less tall than an ordinary minifig.. if they followed your 'head and hood' idea, the ewoks would be regular height. i believe they were using chewbacca, rather than the gungans, as (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  LUGCO meeting highlights 11-3-01

I journeyed from Tulsa to the Oklahoma City area this weekend. On saturday I attended my 3rd LUGCO meeting at Todd Trotter's house. This time we had a total of 4 people show up. Michael Daniel brought some snacks and some of his favorite Town sets. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

Here is the verbage from the initial set description that we had onsite some time ago: You can build the ultimate Jedi Master with the new Ultimate Collectors Series Yoda model. The finished model stands 14 inches tall and has great detail. (Some (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where?!

Hi David-- As suggested in another follow-up, by "news" I really just meant the front page, though I was leaving open the possibility that someone might see this thread after the item scrolled off the front page, which is why I phrased it as "news (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Scan Request

Could someone who owns set 10019 please scan the pages which advertise the new 2002 sets and post them to them to Brickshelf. High Resolution Scans if possible please Thanks No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB

(...) I thought I read that the Yoda was going to be a $99 set. Anyone know when it will be available? It is definitely going to be a parts pack for me. Jonathan (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Scans of 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner box and some pics from the instruction book

As I managed to get my Vision Command camera working about 15 minutes ago I took some snaps of the new Rebel Blockade Runner box. Only 15 minute until I leave work and go home - with a bit of luck pictures of the completed ship will be up before I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact