 Star Wars / *11828 (-20)
  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) Nope, but I geuss I could make one if you wanted it, I'll see, :-D -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) Thanks I'd say it looks pretty accurate, (...) I don't even know what that's supposed to be! Oh well, :-D Considering that you did it mostly from memory, (...) If I were to do it again, I'd definitely print some stuff out for reference, :-D (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) By virtue of this set, my wife now has my Christmas list. But, I have to agree with you that the model isn't quite as attractive as I had hoped. A great set, no doubt, but in terms of aesthetics I think that there is something a bit awkward (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) Hey, that's pretty nice, Geordan. I'd say it looks pretty accurate, except for the turret being a little too far aft and that thing that sticks out of the front. Considering that you did it mostly from memory, it looks great! ~Grand Admiral (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

(...) I don't have a picture handy, but it looks really good. Definetly recognizable. I am always amazed at what can be done in microfig scale. Great Work. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GK7n1K.BJK@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) With all the problems with NNTP and Web posting I have only just been able to auth this message, and my followup refused to post. I have now (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price

Just checked the price in the UK on this and it's 134.99 GBP, at current rates this is the same as $198 USD so pricing seems about right. Looks like I might be ordering one myself, my Falcon is getting lonely :) Dan (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

I like it! Do you have a DAT file of it? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tantive IV MOC, My very own!

Here's my own! to fill my craving for LEGO's version. The greeblies are not exact, made them up as I went, this was done almost completely from my head, no references except a few glances at the Lego version. I think it may be a bit stubby, oh well. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) It looks like they're held in place by a rubber band on the outboard edges... (that black line going (apparently) all the way round, is a rubber band, right?) Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) I really liked the one that was a give away for the Galactic contest or whatever, but this one's kinda ugly... (...) Ohh you're right! The greeblies also are somewhat reminiscent of Mladen's building style/skills. (...) Sigh, this won't be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) Hmm...are you sure? I don't think it's likely there will be any mini-figs, or computers and etc., but just looking at the model, theres a lot of space in there. I rather believe most of the model is hollow; theres no way they are gonna have (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) The answer to your question is quite simply, no. Sorry. I'm gonna buy it anyways though. :) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just a thought...

(...) Well since we know Brad Justus gave Tim the information, we could bet there is a very slim chance that any of it was incorrect. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  help help help

(...) if anyone would be willing to buy a blockade runner and store it for me i will buy it from them as soon as i'm employed again really, i would appreciate it very much plz email me if you would be willing.... thx much -paul (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) I hope those brick red bricks show up in bulk packs! I like the large sorce for those white cylinders! Josh (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Ugh. I hear you. After the exchange, taxes, and shipping, I paid close to $CDN 98.00 for the Sopwith Camel ($US 49.95 in the catalogue). This is the wrong time of the year to blow $300+ on myself, but that blockade runner will be hard to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) It's a bit too pixellated for my liking. Maul in person was too much about sharp points and curving arcs, not squares. (Though, to be fair, even with better curves I probably would have given Maul a miss anyways--not enough pieces in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

(...) Well I've already ordered my copy but I am not as excited as some people who seem to have been waiting for this for years. I think my reaction is that the Blockade Runner, while a nice looking ship, doesn't have the innovative hull shape that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade runner pics!

Looking closer at the side shot. 11 big grey wheels. Not bad. They make some great engines. Also, are those brick red rings the wheels like from the front of the mag wheel master (8417)? -- inbetween the white cylinders and the grey wheels. Thats (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact