 Star Wars / *11573 (-20)
  My new and improved website is now online!

All of my Space, Air, Water, and Land creations have a new home-- at the shortest URL yet! Most of my old stuff and all my stuff is there. Please feel free to use the rating form on anything you look at: (URL) LMKWYT, update your links, and let me (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build, lugnet.boats, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Good Site for SW Stuff

oops... www.galacticempiredatabank.com (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Good Site for SW Stuff

I just finished looking over galactic empire databank site and it had several good descriptions and pictures of Star Wars items. If your looking for a picture of something a little obscure, it may be able to help you out. Just passing the word (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Trans. purple light saber blade

Yippy!! Thanks John! Gary John Radtke <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GGuLuF.G3M@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Trans. purple light saber blade

The summer catalog (train cover version at least) picture of Belville set 5834 on pg. 21 shows a transparent purple light saber blade in the right hand of the figure on the left. Some hope for future color variations for our Jedi! Here's a close up: (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing MIB for Sale

Ebay listings do NOT belong in b-s-t or starwars! READ THE RULES. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  7181 UCS TIE Interceptor for Sale on eBay

Hey everyone, I also have a 7181 UCS TIE Interceptor, Mint In Box for sale on eBay at... (URL) price is just US$39.00 - Sean (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  7191 UCS X-Wing MIB for Sale

Hey everyone, I have a 7191 UCS X-Wing for sale on eBay at... (URL) Sean (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Ldrawn custom: UCS Flash Speeder

Oooo...ooo! Ahhh...hhh! Wow! ;) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) I was thinking of hitting the Asian malls in my area to see if they sell Coca that's bottled in Japan. While it's a long shot I'll give fighting the Mercades and BMWs for parkinf spots a chance. (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I believe 2 Jawa's showed up briefly during a scene in the Pod Racer sequence. They were cheering I think. - Bob (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) It was reported on theForce.net but confirmed by StarWars.com. If you go to this link: (URL) will see by the highlighted roman numerals that the sandcrawler appeared in episode IV (of course), I (a brief background cameo), and it is indicated (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

I _know_ Yoda will definately be in EPII but a Sandcrawler? Although I thought I saw some Jawa's in EPI. We will see... Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Ldrawn custom: UCS Flash Speeder

(...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

I would hope that Lego would release a Star Wars minifig pack like they have done so for the various Castleland series. One Rebel Troopers pack (perhaps 2 Hoth, 1 Endor & 3 'Blockade Runner' troops) and one Imperial pack (1 Imperial Officer, 1 Death (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I'm not totally disagreeing with you but I doubt that the Lucasfilm approval process isn't as tight as it probably was with the initial release. I would bet initialy Lucasfilm had to see each set, instructions, special parts etc. live and in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I don't think this would happen for one reason. Besides that I don't expect them to make the set anyway because of the number of new minifigures it would necessitate, remember that Lucasfilm has to approve each set as part of the license. Not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) How much would you bet that many of the alien figures would be color modified Life on Mars aliens? Yuck :-( - Bob (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I hope to see a stormtrooper fig pack. Say a stormtrooper, tie pilot, and maybe another scout trooper or imperial officer. Because of how Lego saves special figs, I doubt we will see 2 stormtroopers in a set. With the "only set" comment made (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

This probably isn't gonna happen, but I think it would be so cool to have a cantina set with a dozen or so new alien figures! That would be so sweet! Another thing that would be sweet too is if Lego would release a few more podracers! :-) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact