 Star Wars / *11553 (-20)
  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I was just thinking today that it was about this time last year when someone leaked set information gleaned from a walmart computer. I doubt any Epi II sets will be released at Christmas (unless they are some sort of teaser/Epi I tie-in) but (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) Well my guess is that they are probably working on Episode II sets which will be released to coincide with the movie release. That means we probably won't see quite as many new sets for the begining of this year. I just hope something small is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

Does anyone have an idea on what may be the next Star Wars set to be released, if any? Thanks, Ed. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Ldrawn custom: UCS Flash Speeder

Please email me feedback if you have any. enjoy: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

I hope the sets are avaliable outside of japan certain people will be hopping like frogs for more foliage James "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GGMonB.ADC@lugnet.com... (...) think (...) small (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Reuters News article

(...) Huh. I stopped reading that a while ago. Looks like I should've been jealous a month ago! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reuters News article

(...) Ummm...Jeremy? This was the LUGNET CSOTW for, like, a month. Matt (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Reuters News article

Gah! Someone's done the Star Wars Wrestling idea! (URL) good, too. Pretty funny stuff. I was going to do something like this for my Day In The Life Of schtick (only it was going to be called the SWWF), I even went so far as to create the characters (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  new building idea

well, after trying to explain to some folks i finally decide to photograph this, my gift to the lego building community ;-) (URL) a full tunnel made from panels and plates with no hinges take a look comments? -paul (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

ha ha my friend has japaese contacts and i may get some of these YAY ! for me when and if i get them if i get something i don't need i'll think of you guys (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) i hope they are available here i want those trees and dinosaurs (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

(...) While I hate to burst your bubble (I was as excited at first as you) I think it has been confirmed that these are promotional sets for a Japanes Coca Cola promotion. Now while a lot of promo sets do cross continents and even become available (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

Anyone seen the new polybag studio sets? If you have bad eyesite and can't see the pictures at (URL) , I'm describibg them below. Tie yourself to your chair before reading 4071 and down. (: 4056- One of those cool lights. 4057- Another cool light. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Darth Vader Head?

"Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:GGKIvz.EAK@lugnet.com... (...) Not as far as I know, I'm down on the temporary parts tracker (is that still around?) to do it but I've recently had to give up the PC I had at home (it wasn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ode to Darth Vader

Found this while surfing the web, it's the lyrics to Jethro Tull's 'Locomotive Breath', with an interesting twist! Check it out for yourself... (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Darth Vader Head?

Has anyone done a Darth Vader head in LDRAW/MLCAD yet? (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hello! Don't be afraid. I'm freindly! :-)

Dude, I read your member profile. You're a freak! Do you believe that the President of the U.S. is an alien that talks to other aliens from places alien? =oP But yeah, that soda pop vending machine thing MUST be stopped. Get your priorities (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  building instruction

Hi all I gut parts to build the 7146 (tie fighter) and 7166 (imperial shuttle). The only problem is there was no building instruction. So, can one of you send me the instruction (scan) Thanks (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hello! Don't be afraid. I'm freindly! :-)

Hiya. I am a a new, lego poor, member of lugnet. :-) As you can see from my bio, I'm a little bit distrustful of the U.S. government and big companies that are WAY too big. Anyways, I was thinking. Lego said that 2002 would be the best year for Star (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Creature MOC: Mynock

i was thinking of doing it in red, but i don't have any red 2x2 radar dishes, 1x1 bricks (w/ studs on all sides), tubing, or technic connectors... four restraining factors :). the eu excuse will do for now, but hopefully lego will make all the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact