 Star Wars / *11243 (-10)
  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

In article <GBE1H7.8IE@lugnet.com>, (...) Bah, Darth Maul was a wuss. I think Brad Templeton had it right. We all know Jar Jar is evil, soon, he will turn to the dark side. He will devote every pixel of his being to serving the Dark Lord Sidious... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Han in Carbonite

A while back someone somewhere on the net posted their pics of a custom Han Solo in Carbonite. Does anyone know where I can see these pics. I know that FBTB has some pics by Mr. Peter Crone but these are not the ones I am looking for. Nor the ones (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ultra-quick modification.

Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GB691G.Buw@lugnet.com... (...) still (...) additional (...) Non-Lego (fan) Significant Other. Usually an unappreciative wife or girlfriend. One who doesn't understand why you spend so much (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sebulba's pod....

"Jonathan Castellino" <J_Castellino@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GBHMqD.6HL@lugnet.com... (...) w/o (...) more (...) Wow, I think that's quite expensive. I paid £20 (around $30 US) for the set of 3 pod racers last year in a sale here, there (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  steve barkers amazing podracer!!!!

is this guy on lugnet? his podracer is amazing!!!! my apologies if he is on lugnet and has posted these already. the fibre optics for the power binders is a great idea!!! (why didn't i think of that???) and the detail is awesome!!!! (URL) visit my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) Doh! Forgot that plot! But, some author or another will likely come along and say that he foresaw that or knew what Tarkin was doing, but because he was a good bulldog, he let him have a bone every now and again. And no, there is NOT a single (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sebulba's pod....

(...) hmmm....have you seen what the "market" price for the whole set is between 35 and 60 US. That is the highest lately it has gone up to. Here's the latest results on E-bay (not that I am trying to give them any additional free publicity....): (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  re: Sebulba's pod....

Hi, I just got 1 of the 3 pods from the 7171 (i got Sebulba's...). It was w/o ther rest, and the manager at Sears gave it to me for $30 CDN ($20 US)....anyhow, is this a good deal? i already have a 7171, but i needed more orange pcs!! (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) As for who is stronger,Luke or Vader? I think that that and MC level discussions would start to resemble the numerous"Who is stronger,Goku or Gohan?" and "***** saga power levels" at many DragonBall forums. (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Queen Amidala minifig

(...) IIRC Daala was Grand Moff Tarkin's lover and he basically had her hidden away inside that secret Imperial weapons facility - you know the one that was hidden amongst all those Black Holes and was virtually impossible to find. I think her (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact