 Star Wars / 11237
Re: Sebulba's pod....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Castellino writes:
Hi,
  I just got 1 of the 3 pods from the 7171 (i got Sebulba's...). It was w/o
ther rest, and the manager at Sears gave it to me for $30 CDN ($20
US)....anyhow, is this a good deal? i already have a 7171, but i needed more
orange pcs!!

hmmm....have you seen what the "market" price for the whole set is between
35 and 60 US.  That is the highest lately it has gone up to.

Here's the latest results on E-bay (not that I am trying to give them any
additional free publicity....):

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=lego+7171&ebaytag1=ebayreg&ebaytag1code=0&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

I hope that has answered your question....personally, I never deal with
Sears anyways....

Thanks, Benjamin Medinets