 Star Wars / *11088 (-20)
  Re: Prototype Trade Federation Starfighter with Droid Pilot MOC

(...) i like it i just bought the same book u used for that MOC and i agree it has lots of creative ideas in it in fact, my recent "Hopper" was inspired by a pic in that same book you can find it @ (URL) like the way u stuck his head through the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Prototype Trade Federation Starfighter with Droid Pilot MOC

(URL) a little thing I put together tonight. Do you like it? (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: UCS X-Wing box error

You're referring to the Gran species, of which Ree-Yees was a frequenter at Jabba's Palace... cg-88@home.com Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:GA7rMI.5tx@lugnet.com... (...) enough (...) there's (...) set (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing box error

(...) Mawhonic has three eyes on stalks, a protruding snout, and large pointed ears. (A similar alien also appears in Jabba's palace) Availible minifig bits? I don't think so. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Little observation

(...) When Mark first posted this picture, I wrote him demanding to know where he got the computer with the N-1 on it. He hipped me to the fact that it's actually from SP2. But yeah Bradley, you're not the only one to think that it looks oddly (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: UCS X-Wing box error

(...) The Jedi must learn patience... Episode Two LEGO will most likely have more brown hoods, and Obi-Wan is more prominent. It is likely there will be more available. Best, Aaron (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing box error

(...) I meant the actual pilot from the film ('Mawhonic' someone suggested - which one's that?) The Episode 1 Obi-Wan was probably a plant to get you to buy the Gungan Sub, like Darth Vader in the Y-Wing / Tie of the original Star Wars line-up. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Mini-Figs

(...) The figures are not only great, I fell down laughing at some of the names he gave figures to avoid trademark infringement. Though I think perhaps the Trekkie Mechanic should come with a wrench. :) -JDF (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing box error

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GA53M2.8A@lugnet.com... (...) no (...) With the number of Gui-Gonns you get in the Ep 1 sets (I only wish I had more Obi-Wan Ep 1 figs, I can't believe there's only 1 in the whole Ep 1 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Mini-Figs

(...) Those are most impressive, indeed. The Cobra figures bring back fond memories of my childhood. Looking at them, some look like DIY stickers or decals (the boxer for instance - as well as some of the superheros - the Capt America) from the way (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Vs. Vader - 1999 Preview set

(...) I have posted the picture that I have of this: (URL) would love to get my hands on one of these. I also posted the soccer promo picture as well, just go up a directory. Russell (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Mini-Figs

There oughta be a second boxer figure painted to have a missing ear! Seriously, amazing stuff. Simply amazing. TLG, I hope you're taking notes. Dave Charles Spindell <legomenace@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GA5MIw.89u@lugnet.com... (...) Comics (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Luke Vs. Vader - 1999 Preview set

I remember seeing pictures of a little preview set that I believe Lego sent out as their 1999 Toy Fair invitation, that had Speeder Bike Like fighting Vader on a little set of stairs meant to look like the final fight from Jedi. I can't remeber (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Mini-Figs

(...) Wow. I'm just blown away. I'd get all the Cobra ones if I had the cash! (Custom tiles... hmm... can anyone who's bought from this person vouch for the durability of the custom decals? Presumably the same quality as the decals on the minifigs). (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Mini-Figs

Thrawn does rock, especially the face. I think that Cobra Commander, the Punisher, the Hobgoblin, Nightwing, and the band members of KISS are the coolest mini-figs. I am really curious about how Legomill, the artist, got such fine detail in his (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Mini-Figs

Those are sweet!!! Must...resist...gett....Thrawn... Who is that guy/girl? Legomill, show yourself! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Mini-Figs

I just checked out the following site: (URL) Someone is selling some really cool custom mini-figs. I am not here to advertise, but there are some excellent examples of Star Wars custom mini-figs, including Admiral Thrawn and Mara Jade. Plus, the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing box error

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GA53M2.8A@lugnet.com... (...) posted (...) the (...) display (...) decals (...) preproduction (...) no (...) Watto pilot's mine. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS X-Wing box error

(...) While you're at it, have you noticed how the box for 7186 Watto's Junkyard is printed with the Classic Star Wars logo, not the Episode 1 one? I think this set is quite neat, in that they provide you with just enough bricks in the junkyard to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS X-Wing box error

After taking a brief look to some of the past posts, Im surprised nobody posted this: All of yo who have it and kept the huge box: Take a look at the behind of the UCS Xwing box. See the model? Now zoom at the Big black decal at the display stand. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact