 Star Wars / 11075
Re: Custom Mini-Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:
I just checked out the following site:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=legomill.  Someone is selling some
really cool custom mini-figs.  I am not here to advertise, but there are
some excellent examples of Star Wars custom mini-figs, including Admiral
Thrawn and Mara Jade.  Plus, the G.I. Joe, Star Trek, DC, and Marvel Comics
lines are excellent.

Wow. I'm just blown away. I'd get all the Cobra ones if I had the cash!
(Custom tiles... hmm... can anyone who's bought from this person vouch for
the durability of the custom decals? Presumably the same quality as the
decals on the minifigs).

Those minifigs are just incredible.

Mark W.