 Star Wars / 11073
Re: Custom Mini-Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:50:51 GMT

Those are sweet!!!  Must...resist...getting...Thrawn...

Who is that guy/girl?  Legomill, show yourself!

In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:
I just checked out the following site:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=legomill.  Someone is selling some
really cool custom mini-figs.  I am not here to advertise, but there are
some excellent examples of Star Wars custom mini-figs, including Admiral
Thrawn and Mara Jade.  Plus, the G.I. Joe, Star Trek, DC, and Marvel Comics
lines are excellent.