 Star Wars / 11071
Re: UCS X-Wing box error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:34:33 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GA53M2.8A@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Alejandro Lujan writes:
After taking a brief look to some of the past posts, Im surprised nobody • posted
this:

All of yo who have it and kept the huge box: Take a look at the behind of • the
UCS Xwing box.  See the model? Now zoom at the Big black decal at the • display
stand.  Look at what it says there: "X-xing" insted of Xwing.  I know its
small, but its there.  The question is: was that error at the original • decals
and they had to reprint all of them?  Is this an error on some • preproduction
prototipe?

While you're at it, have you noticed how the box for 7186 Watto's Junkyard
is printed with the Classic Star Wars logo, not the Episode 1 one?

I think this set is quite neat, in that they provide you with just enough
bricks in the junkyard to complete the second pod racer.  A shame there's • no
pilot for it though.

Jason J Railton

Watto pilot's mine.
--