 Star Wars / *10743 (-20)
  Re: UCS Tie Bag Count?

Ok, just did this There should be 20 bags, 1 sticker sheet, instructions, a tan plate (6x16?), and 2 black beams (they may be technic - 1x16ish.) and as a follow up, After having all of you go hunt this info down, I ended up with 1 extra bag of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new falcon modell

Thanks! I love your mechas by the way! I’ll post more pics when I have taken some more. I have to wait until I get some daylight( I live close to the arctic circle and its dark most of the day). (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new falcon modell

(...) Great looking model, can't wait to see more! (...) You might be suprised on how many times that's brought up about the Falcon. (...) Can't wait to see the Blockade runner. As a Juanita High alumni, I feel that it's my responsibility to chant (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new falcon modell

(...) Well, hello! And welcome! (...) Great! (...) Ha! (...) Indeed! Ben's Falcon is quite amazing. But yours is a very close competitor! I am quite amazed. I would love to see some more pictures of the interior, if you have a chance to take more. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new falcon modell

(...) <snip> Very very nice. Good proportions and nice detail. I'd like to see more pictures of the inside, however. (...) I live in the Seattle area, but I haven't been here since high school, so I'll have to take your word for it. :^) ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  new falcon modell

Hello, everyone! I'm new to lugnet, and I'd like to share my falcon with you. I live in Norway, and is pretty much one of the few lego-enthusiasts at my age (I'm 24). I had my revival when lego launched the starwars series, and have been an ardent (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

(...) Don't mind me, I'm just being a wiseacre. Lots of people, even ones who *do* claim to be Star Wars fans, make that mistake. eric (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8002 Droid Amendment book, here's how to keep your head on :)

In case anybody cares all the pages are up now except for the first 2. If you missed those before I'll be happy to e-mail them. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  sale at target.com

If anyone's interested in clearance sales, the Naboo Fighter, the Slave I and the Pit Droid sets are on sale for $7.94 each (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) I don't think it would... first the orbit of such a space station would be several 1,000's of miles from the moon/planet. You would do this so that the gravitational effects of the planet/moon would not hurt your station and you could keep it (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Large Darth Vader Model at Lego Imagination Center

This is a shot of a large Darth Vader sculpture at the Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland California. (That's my mom next to him) (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

All I can say is WOW!! How many droids will it hold? Tell him to keep up the good work! Gary Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7rusC.9Iv@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Excuse me - That was my boo-boo, not being a Star Wars expert myself. I'm sure Brian wouldn't have err'd like that! Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:G7s5tA.Co5@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Brian also commented how he wanted to build this in brown, but was unable given the difficulty in obtaining brown bricks. Bryan Hodges <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> wrote in message news:G7s40L.89n@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

I can't remember. I recall that its latched on somehow. I'll defer this question to Brian. If he replies, I'll post it. Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B696EA3A.C085%s...ink.com... (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

Brian can view these responses, but can't reply. I'll try to reply to the ones that I know. At the LUGOLA meeting, he did have the EP cut-away book, and did use it for reference. He is attempting to scale the AAT to match the MTT. He said that he (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  UCS X-Wing sale at Walmart

Does anyone know when the UCS X-Wing went on sale for $50 at Walmart?? I went there a few weeks back when there was a post about it being $75 at Walmart. By the time I got there, it was sold out. However, I put it in my saved list, and tried (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  UCS Tie Bag Count?

Hey-- those of you who have the UCS Tie, how many bags are there in the box? I've seen yet another damaged box, and would like to know whether it's complete before I shell out for it. Thanks.... -Roy (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MTT and ATT MOC's by Brian Stokes

(...) He built AT&T in LEGO? Wow! ... Oh, you meant an AAT. eric (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Holocaust

(...) True, but the Death Star blew up over a small area, so a tightly concentrated area of vaporized Death Star might be a bit different in effect. IANAS (I Am Not A Scientist) so I can't say for certain. (...) True, but the DS wouldn't be anywhere (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact