 Star Wars / 10740
Re: new falcon modell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eivind Lokken writes:
Hello, everyone!
I'm new to lugnet,

Well, hello!  And welcome!

and I'd like to share my falcon with you.

Great!

Just inside of the left docking ring, you can see in one of the pics that
there is a toilett(imagine being boarded by a imperial tie- boarding craft
in the middle of things...)! My girlfriend made me do that. She started
naging about long space flights and nature calling also in deep space. So I
gave in. There must be a toilett SOMEWHERE!!!. She also suggested a kitchen,
but thats where I drew the line. This isn't the belville edition!!!

Ha!

The exterior engines are made of blue 1x2 bricks that is slightly bent. Ben
Fleskes was in inspiration in that. Hail to the king!

Indeed!  Ben's Falcon is quite amazing.  But yours is a very close competitor!
I am quite amazed. I would love to see some more pictures of the interior, if
you have a chance to take more.

My next project will be the blockade runner. It won't be to scale, but It
will be for minifigs, and contain the essential interiors and other details.

Wow!  I can't wait to see it!  Good luck...

eric