 Star Wars / 10739
Re: new falcon modell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:41:43 GMT

Eivind Lokken at Eivind.Andre.Lokken@fokus.no wrote:

Hello, everyone!
I'm new to lugnet, and I'd like to share my falcon with you.

<snip>

Very very nice. Good proportions and nice detail. I'd like to see more
pictures of the inside, however.

And if the is someone from around Redmond, Wa: East Lake kicks ass!!! (I was
an exchange student). I also attended Lake Washington in Kirkland, also an
excelent school!

I live in the Seattle area, but I haven't been here since high school, so
I'll have to take your word for it. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations