 Star Wars / *10403 (-10)
  MLCAD/LDraw Collections

Hi guys, As a kid I was always fascinated by all things Lego and all things Star Wars. I gradually grew up and left my Lego to collect dust, until I recently discovered the MLCAD/LDraw websites - They've rekindled my interests in Lego, like there's (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message news:G6AIIx.BBy@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) pop (...) makes (...) All I did was cross the existing bands that function the head. Connect the left neck band to the right of the head, vice (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) Mine did the same thing, and I made three changes: - I used a larger (looser) pair of elastics for the head - I shoved the "nose" tube piece in quite a bit further than is depicted in the instructions - I swapped the (technic pin/half length (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Destroyer Droid head?

(...) Well, I encountered that same problem, and found a solution. The head is only held on with a 3L axel with stud, so what you do is take a piece of tape and wrap that piece around twice, sticky side to the axel. What you will notice when you put (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Destroyer Droid head?

Hi all. I've got the technic Destroyer Droid, and it's a lovely model, with that great rolling feature. However, the head has a distressing tendency to pop off in the midst of rolling. It's easy enough to fit back on, but it makes the model less (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message news:G68J6n.9BC@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) post (...) *Laugh* Well, it looks like it was a good thing I was putting together the Space Shuttle I'd won on ebay, and didn't have time to tear into (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tie Fighter becomes....

(...) I haven't made my TIEs using the new TIE fighter set but I just made some nice looking TIEs like the bomber and defender using my old pieces + some new SW pieces. Renders can be found here:(URL) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

Man I wish I had subscribed to this newsgroup yesterday cause I took mine to work and assembled it. All the bags are in my office. I *might* be able to let you know tomorrow. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who has lots of robots and Lego's in his office. (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) Oh, btw, there are 2 sticker sheets. 1 was larger and was loose in the box, the other was maybe a third the size of the bigger one, and was inside a bag. (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) If the cat hasn't done away with any of them, I still have the empty bags next to the construction site (dang 10-hour days right after christmas) I'll check when I get home, but that could be at 11:30pm PST tonight. Sean (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact