 Sports / 153
Re: Collectible edition of 3401?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.football, Greg Hyland writes:

The packaging is different, the Zidan Zidane version shows the Minifig on
the front.

I just want to (hopefully) clarify something. I did read somewhere that the
Canadain sets have the Zidane figure in them. There is a phot of the real • Zidane
on the packages here, but no picture of the Zidane mini-figure. So, does this
mean no Zidane figure in these packs?

I thought I had checked and found no difference in the boxes (I got one with
Zidane from Zany Brainy, and have picked up a couple more). Perhaps the
Canadian ones have the same box but do have the Zidane figs, and those are the
one's Zany Brainy got early on.

Frank