 Sports / 129
Re: Collectible edition of 3401?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.football, Rose Regner writes:
Could someone post a picture Zidane. I have never heard of him.

Rose

Lorbaat wrote in message ...
In lugnet.football, Bradley Dale writes:
Shoot 'n Score
What did Wayne mean by "Early release has collectible Adidas player."? • Are
there different editions of this set?  And how would I know if I were to • buy
it
in a store?
The packaging is different, the Zidan Zidane version shows the Minifig on
the front.

Not that I'm going to get caught up in a silly "collectible"
scam
again, but if it's a cool minifig...

I found the early release at Zainy Brainy in the US, they were allowed to
release one month
before general distribution of this set. I have both.
This is a cool minifig, since it does have the close approximation of the
FRENCH World Cup
jersey. Complete with little Adidas logos on the front chest and pant leg.

European versions of this set come with a "Zidane" minifig.

US ones don't.

Current sets on the shelves in Europe have the Zidane minifig.

eric