 Sports / 152
Re: Collectible edition of 3401?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:42:48 GMT

In lugnet.football, Nick Cameron writes:
In lugnet.football, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.football, Bradley Dale writes:
Shoot 'n Score
What did Wayne mean by "Early release has collectible Adidas player."?  Are
there different editions of this set?  And how would I know if I were to buy
it
in a store?  Not that I'm going to get caught up in a silly "collectible" • scam
again, but if it's a cool minifig...

European versions of this set come with a "Zidane" minifig.

US ones don't.

Current sets on the shelves in Europe have the Zidane minifig.

eric

I got my zidane minifig in the US, but I've never heard of him before. I don't
payu much attention to soccer games anyway. Is he a European player?

Zany Brainy's first shipments of the sets were European ones, so we got Zidane
minifigs.

I was hoping to get another one or two Zidane minifigs (the head is a nice
head, and I'm not sure that I've seen it before, and of course the duplicate
Zidane torsos could always be used for fans wearing copies of his shirt...),
but missed out.

Frank