 Sports / 144
Re: Collectible edition of 3401?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:46:06 GMT

The packaging is different, the Zidan Zidane version shows the Minifig on
the front.

I just want to (hopefully) clarify something. I did read somewhere that the
Canadain sets have the Zidane figure in them. There is a phot of the real Zidane
on the packages here, but no picture of the Zidane mini-figure. So, does this
mean no Zidane figure in these packs?

-Greg Hyland