 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 1461 – 1472 of 1472.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Permanent Build Proposal Coolness

(...) Great way to allow for more interaction between builders. (...) Definitely! (...) This is probably the easiest way to design a central core. Other options would include making it circular (DS9-like) via click hinges. Either way, any modules (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Some important GS issues

Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G3DEBH.Aoq@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) be (...) or (...) up (...) destroyer (...) Maybe you should have a database with multiple keywords for each creation submitted to the GS archives. Based (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions

(...) I know. When I actually have the number of pieces neede to build the entire floor, I'd use much larger plates to basically make an entire layer over it and keep it secure and strong. Just for now though, I've just got it barely together. No (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

Hello, My name is Joseph Kazmo (aka Darkkazmo), I’m an AFOL and also a Lugnet member, but I haven’t been posting here due to the lack of interest in the Star Wars theme here over Lugnet.. You might assume that I’m a Star Wars LEGO fan and also a (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz

(...) Richie, I'm sorry that your requests for more constructive criticism, something more helpful than 'not funny' or not winning some mysterious contest, for example, have thus far met with nothing but silence. If I may be so bold, I'd like to (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Throwing one out to the .space peeps

Boy there's been some interesting discussion here this week. I love delving deeper into the subject as well as merely admiring MOCs. Speaking as one who missed this revolution you speak, all I know is that between putting down Lego in 1982 and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Creating the .space Crash Course

(...) If you insist. :-) April 4, 2002 A new species of fleebnork is discovered to be an efficient fuel source. (URL) 1, 2002 A late night building session nets a working circular airlock. (URL) Stuff: July 9, 2000 Mark Sandlin gives us "one more (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  My side of NWBrickCon

A week after the fact, but here is my side of NWBrickCon. First off it was great to see everyone again and those I met for the first time. Eric, Chris, Soren, and others, it was great meeting you, I look forward to seeing you at future Cons. A (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  NWBrickCon SPACE and Moonbase - call for MOCs

We have are going to have a spectacular SPACE and Moonbase display this year at Northwest Brick Con. There are 18 tables to fill between the two themes. That seems like a lot but it could fill up super fast with just a few enormous MOCs. I already (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility

(...) David you just don't get it. Where I come from, smack is the time honored rhetorical tradition of trash-talk, including, but not exclusive to mom-bashing. Smack is not bad for you, in some circles its a great source for humor, and sharpening (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  Guide to Jade Empire

I put this together to help out those people who may be wondering just what exactly this whole Jade Empire business is all about. If anyone else has anything to contribute, please feel free to post! Some time ago on Lugnet (and in chat conversations (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

palmer
(score: 1.000)

  The Lords of Space - PowerPoint Slide Presentation (expansion)

This post has two purposes -- gratitude and proposal. I'd thought I'd take a moment to extend gratitude to those who I regard as mentors in getting me back into LEGO space after an 18-year hiatus. Picture, if you will, a vast hall made of finest (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 1.000)