 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 21 – 40 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!

(...) Cool fighters! Although I don't think it's new, I really like the Skyfox. --Bram (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.836)

  Re: New Starfighters at Moonbase Io!

(...) AWESOME models. I think that's the first time I've really checked out your site. I really enjoyed the Pyralonians' fighters. The way you handle the wings and the engines is sweet! -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.836)

  New Starship @ Moonbase Io

Check out the "Cerebus" gunship in the Vedraan Starships section. Also, check out some cool starship and mecha design links on my main page. All this and more at Moonbase Io- (URL) Amacher (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

Sorry I forgot to leave the link in my message yesterday- major A.D.D attack. Go to (URL) . Todd. (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

(...) Ok Dave, fair enough. At www.lugnet.com you can go into each area by link in the blue, top-frame and once there, you can see many links to other sites. If you went into the train area, you would see links to Larry P's MOC, and Matt's train (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

Coooool. Personally, I like the compactness of the Sauron, with the triple engine cluster. Reminds me of a Cylon Raider. Very nice. The Mandrill has some good solutions using the ThrowBots pieces. You could easily make an "armored" version as well. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.834)

  Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

Check out the "Stargeist" in the U.E.S.F. starfighters section, the "Banshee" and the "Helios" in the new Venusian Colonial Fighters section, and the "Sauron" in the Vedraan Starfighters section. I've also added new mechs as well- the "Mandrill" in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

(...) You didn't happen to pass it on your way to replying to the message in lugnet build.mecha, did you? There are close to 10 site links there that lead you to most of the creations being discussed. Go there and have a look. Rich -- Have Fun! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Lunar Mining Colony

Brian, (...) (URL) I be one of many that say, wow. What an excellent example of how colonization might actually happen. You got the sense of real world space exploration. Great job! I can't wait for more! Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

Todd, I can't seem to get to your site from the previously listed URL or the link that I have on my page (which makes sense because they are the same URL). Do you have a new address or is it just down for a while? I'm eager to see what you have put (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.834)

  New Hovertank @ Moonbase Io

Check out the "Pangolin" hovertank in the U.E.S.F. land vehicles section at Moonbase Io. Go to- (URL) Amacher (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

Those assault walkers are real sweet, I especially like how you've put those horrible Aquazone cockpits to really good use, also in the civilian flyers. Nice work! Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) Amacher wrote in message ... (...) and (...) as (...) (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

What's the URL? -Dave Jr. (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io

If I did, I wouldn't have to ask, would I? I don't even know what you're referring to, how would I pass these URL's when replying to lugnet? I don't use the web based tools, I use netscape communicator. -Dave Jr. (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.833)

  New stuff at Moonbase Io

Check out these new creations: -The "Nightowl" in the Pyralonian Starfighters section. -The "Trirachnid" in the new Arthropoid Assault Droids section. -The "Puma" hoverbike in the Civilian Vehicles section. Go to (URL) . LMKWYT, Todd (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.833)

  New mech @ Moonbase Io

Check out the "Sasquatch" in the U.E.S.F. Heavy Mech section. Some jpegs may not load but at least 10 jpegs will. See it at (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.832)

  Re: New mech @ Moonbase Io

I like how your mecha all seem to be very no-nonsense and technical-looking. The ThrowBots parts also add greatly to the poseability. I like the shoulder cannon :^) I'm going to have to get cracking on a new mecha. Dave Jr. has got me interested in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.832)

  Re: New stuff at Moonbase Io

(...) ...Whoa... those arthropods are cool! :-) I like the use of the 3 blade rotor thingie as the basis for the teirachnid! Excellent symetry there. ...And the reversed 1x1 cylinder with fins as the thruster vectors is a great idea... will have to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.832)

  Re: New mech @ Moonbase Io

(...) Well, that depends on how much weight you have on those ThrowBots parts... ;^) My Enforcer barely stands up straight. (...) (Imagining Enforcer tipping over on head) Hmm... I don't think I'll try that. ~Mark (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.832)

  Re: New mech @ Moonbase Io

(...) Thanks. Another cool aspect about building mechs with Throwbot limbs is stability. All of my anthropoid mechs built with Slizer elements are stable enough to stand on one foot if you can believe it. C-ya, Todd (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.832)

More:  Next Page >>