 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 726 – 745 of about 2600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Adrian, Wow, I am amazed. Just what every moonbase needs, a classy multistory hotel. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

A very useful and nice MOC. I would think everyone would bring different caps for his or her module, but this uniform cap really makes the project... well... uniform. Also, most caps I have seen don't include windows and now a dead end is suddenly a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H22wF9.K8o@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) colors(red, (...) The red ones are communists and the white ones are capitalists (of that much, I'm sure). :) I always assumed color implied rank and a darker (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:H22u8t.EIt@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) BTW, is it just me, or is this Module lacking in 'rockets' os 'satelite boosters'? -- Markham Carroll (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: Extraglobal Express Moonbase

(...) Sorry bout that, man. It is cool though. (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.754)

  Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site

(...) I got an ice planet themed module, just gotta scan in the photos :) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

We at the Moonbase Project would like to formally extend a hand of welcome to the many tired wanderers of the Isle of Mist. Are you seeking some camaraderie? Longing for that "community feeling" which has long vacated your little island? Do you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  You know what would be REALLY cool

It would be really really cool if TLC released an official moonbase module with their next space release (it has to happen). It is unlikely they will, but we can dream can't we :). But judging from the way the AFOL space community has jumped on the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

(...) Good work. I built 9 yesterday morning, and they worked great! -J +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Moonbase Monorail Decision?

Hello everyone, I have been slowly (work sure has a way of interferring with Lego time :) ) working on several moonbase modules and would like to incorporate my newly aquired monorail into them. Has a final decision been made as to the specs for (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

(...) I've just read the other responses to your post here, and your responses to them, and I just wanted to add that, yes, I liked your moonbase module very much. The fact that you combined an existing TLG product design into a moonbase module is (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site

(...) Hey, I love this module. Very funny. My favorite aspect for some reason is the stairway to the hallway connector, which just sort of goes off into space. Also the little plaque in front of the monolith. Nice detail. And space nuns! It totally (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Brilliant

this is brilliant. this is a perfect example of how the IDEA of the moonbase and the standard can be taken way beyond the ideas of even the people who created it. very nice integration of 32's be sure to bring this to a fest :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Yes, but you didn't allow 4 studs of space on each side. I thought that was mandatory....? However, it's very nicely done. Except of course for the fact that there are no volcanos on the moon, or air for the helicopter to fly in, but you can (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site

(...) Bingo :) Yeah, I actually forgot about adding a door until the last minute. This was the quick solution. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone, I appreciate it! Take care, Gary (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Anyone working on Moonbase Modules?

(...) I live in atl...was thinking about making a moonbase but i have the craving to make a darkstormtrooper...sorry. Maybe we can join forces on another project? Do you know of any atlanta lego clubs other than the ngltc..i'm not into trains and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site

That's a pretty tight module you got there Bob. I love the Classic Space style too. Can't beat the old school. Fradel (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Still nothing on moonbase submission

mine went through last night just fine... -tk "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H292Hn.L4F@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa

(...) A Brusier Cruiser! (...) I saw the Republic Gunship in person for the first time and held it at a meeting recently and I lovd the way the ship had those swing doors on the back, and since my ship was in post-design stages right then, and a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  I missed something

Okay, so have been in the dark for about a year now, lurking, drooling over MOCs, trying to make my own only to come up with nothing. Now this moon base things got me going- but what I saw someone say something about 'moonbase standards', so what (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

More:  Next Page >>