 Space / 17480
Re: Moonbase Module: Monolith Landmark Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gary Thomas writes:
Just goofing around, I felt incomplete without a moonbase module to call my own:

Okay, so it's really simple - but hey, it has a nifty robo-tourist and, uh,
space-nuns.  The monolith is the correct dimensions also:
2 studs (w) x 8 studs (l) x 15 bricks (h) = 1 x 4 x 9.

Later,

Hey,

I love this module.  Very funny.  My favorite aspect for some reason is the
stairway to the hallway connector, which just sort of goes off into space.
Also the little plaque in front of the monolith.  Nice detail.  And space
nuns!  It totally makes sense that some religious group would see the
monolith as some sort of icon or shrine and would make pilgrimages to see it.

Bruce