 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1166 – 1185 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! I just couldn't do it without Technic parts :-) I had to throw in some beams and motors! TJ (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! Just remember: Blue, Gray, & Trans-yellow ;-) The perfect pattern! Although, I do like the Gray, Black & Trans-green pattern too. Hey, what's your favorite Classic Space color pattern? (I'm sure this has been discussed before :-) The (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! Yes, it does take a considerable amount of Technic parts. It's amazing how fast my little bins of part emptied as I built it! The truss legs are stabilized by the flex cable system. The X pattern attached on each side holds the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

Hey wow, that is very neat looking! I really like the Leg/rig structure! The details abound. I like the steps on the upper deck, wow there is a lot to look at. Great job. Excellent photos too. I really like your web-site. When I rebuild my links (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Ice Planet. Allister (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! (...) Sure thing! (...) I've enjoyed discussing it as much as building it! Thanks! -TJ (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Like the "Sculpture" planes, Sopwith Camel and Red Baron... (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Malldule

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Hey, I can't do *everything* ;-) But I suppose it needs some sort of crane! (...) Thanks! (...) Ah yes, that. It was fun :-) -TJ (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: New quasi-moonbase MOC

"Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message news:HBpK6s.uMM@lugnet.com... (...) breach (...) yellowed (...) when it was done, the first thought I had was: "what a piece of junk!" "she'll make .5 past light speed" (though between (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) Bathroom, eh? You have to go next door for that, I'm afraid. The club was already going to be small enough, I chose to not put in a bathroom and make it even smaller. Hey, how many LEGO town sets do you see with bathrooms? Maybe minifigs don't (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Good idea! (was Re: Can't we all just get along?)

(...) What we really need is robots to comb the surface and rake "random" patterns into the surface to help make it look nice. But I do think some sort of rail-based transport would be the way to get around up there once enough infrastructure is in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) The green and black compliment the trans-green nicely. And the club idea is perfect, as well. I can't wait to see it in person someday! Derek (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) not top that. I seriously got the 'bug-willies' and screamed some profanity at my monitor when the first pic loaded. The structure reminds of crazy sphere building like the Epcot Center and I bet using the physics from this someone could (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) It used to be that saying that a raytraced image looks real was a great compliment. Now, with the quality of raytracing these days, the opposite is true. You should get that dislocated jaw looked at :) Thanks Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) Because the outside was left relatively clean, I packed the inside with as much detail as I could. So the detail's all there, still. As for the roof, the frame is attached above each window with a 1x2 technic axle. I can remove some or all of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) Thanks. I really liked the way the color scheme worked out. I figured the best way to emphasize the green glass was to pick some nice complimentary colors and go light on the details. I guess it worked. Thanks for helping with the inspiration, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) It's not about topping the next cool MOC that comes around, it's about building something that you're happy with. (...) That would be quite a trick. The geometry of Lego technic, at least the new pieces, is pretty limited. Now if you used the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: It's time to party at the Moonbase

(...) dude. Very nice job. -alex (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project

(...) Derek, the mini-moonbase rocks. I like it much better than some of the regular size modules I've seen. It has a very cool, industrial feel to it. I especially liked the module that was mostly x-wing parts. I can only imagine how good it would (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.736)

More:  Next Page >>