 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 106 – 125 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io

(...) alternating colors really helps make it look solid. Shoulder mounted guns are also a favorite of mine. This mech looks similar to the new shocktrooper, which is one of my all time favorite smaller mechs. It looks so mean with an evil (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  New Vehicles @ Moonbase Io

Check out the Levsport 1000 hovercar and the Cheetah hovercycle. See them in the Civilian section at- (URL) Amacher (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io

(...) D.H.B...I like that. The back story for my new mech is similar. The Mech becomes self aware and assimilates the driver (sort of like the Borg). Bryce McGlone (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io

(...) Thanks, I don't often get complements on my custom minifigs. Todd (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  New Starfighter @ Moonbase Io

Check out the Basilisk in the UESF section at (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io

(...) Thanks Bryce. Actually, I haven't seen Titan A.E. yet, but I'd like to. By the way, my Shocktroopers as well as all my other Vedraan droids technically speaking aren't mecha, but mecha sized robots- what I call a D.H.B.(Droid Host Body). The (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io (1/17/01)

(...) 'moonbase' was misspelled as 'mmonbase' in the URL. Try: (URL)In lugnet.build.mecha, Andrew Todd Amacher writes: (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io

Todd Amacher wrote in message ... (...) Hi Todd, when I go to this URL I don't get your normal home page, I get a "this is your default home page" like a Web-authouring program generated it or something. Is anyone else having this problem? Cheers, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  Re: New Vehicles @ Moonbase Io

Nice work! I think the hovercycle needs one of those little windsheilds that look like they would divert no air out of the drivers face because they are soo small, bu tlook cool :-)\ --Kyle (URL) legomankyle (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.817)

  Re: New Vehicles @ Moonbase Io

(...) me some ideas... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.816)

  Re: New Vehicles @ Moonbase Io

(...) Yeah, I experimented with little 2x1 windshield, but it didn't look very aerodynamic- I even tried slanting it back with a 2x1 hinge brick, but that didn't look right either, so I chose the 2x1 black tile to represent a tinted windshield. It (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.816)

  Re: New Vehicles @ Moonbase Io

(...) Thanks Tony. I was kind of aiming for a "Bladerunner" feel with the hovercar. Later, Todd (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.816)

  Moonbase Io Update

Check out the Roadrunner and the Star Drone in the Vedra section. LMKWYT, Todd (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

moonbase
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Redux of Moonbase Beta-1

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes: Got some parts now...Here is updated listing. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

moonbase
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Moonbase Io Update

(...) Moonbase Io went online about a year and a half ago(before the advent of clicking hinge bricks and Throwbot limbs). I did the same thing with my Shocktrooper design a few weeks ago. Later, Todd (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

moonbase
(score: 0.816)

  Re: New Starfighter @ Moonbase Io

(...) and the "fin" on the bottom...simple and elegant. Bryce (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.815)

  Re: New Starfighter @ Moonbase Io

I really like your tiny vehicles, like this one and your recent Levsport 1000. They both give me ideas... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.815)

  Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

Transmission beginning... Trasmitting from Griffon Industries Earth Moonbase Beta-1 Construction team to Griffon Industries HQ, Planet Macbeth... ERROR... Attempting to relay through Subspace Relay Station 47... Message recieved at Griffon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

moonbase
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Moonbase Io Update

Hey, I like that Roadrunner. Always a fan of leggy mechs with relatively tiny bodies. I especially like the droid idea you're building up. Autonomous work machines with those green pod sensor arrays...very cool. The drone is cool too, BTW. Keep it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

moonbase
(score: 0.815)

  Re: New Starfighter @ Moonbase Io

(...) Very nice! I really like what I guess I'll call the "pylons" sticking above and below the main body of the craft. I like the size because I'm interested in large carrier craft, and to have a fleet of support fighters means that they have to be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.815)

More:  Next Page >>