 Space / 9844
    Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted) —Shawn Davis
   (...) I have a cheap digital camra and have not figgured out how to get a pic without the yellowing. I was thinking about trying to take the pics outside on the next one. (...) Does my motivation change the quality or look of the model? (...) I'm (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted) —Kirby Warden
   (...) heh, seems that a lot of folks have that problem, i have some photos waiting to be converted to disk, but they're horribly dark and grainy (yet focused well oddly enough) so I'm holding back on them. (...) well, that depends, did you just want (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

        Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted) —Jude Beaudin
     (...) <snip> Lighting, that is the source of the problem. Even with my Kodak Camera that has a flash, I face the same issue. You may also want to put in back lighting too so you won't end up with too many shadows. Jude FUT lugnet.publish.photography (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: My MOC Fighter Plane (first posted) —Shawn Davis
   (...) It's cool that you didn't like it, and buy all means fell free to say so. I was just trying to "get" where you were coming from. Shawn (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug)