 Space / 9808
  2x1 space tile discussion

This ones been on my mind for a while. I love 2x1 space tiles. Especially the control panel types. Whenever a new set comes out (like a life on mars set or a star wars set) I can't wait to see if it has new, cool tiles. I love the old tiles and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2x1 space tile discussion

(...) The only ones I don't care for are the Robo tiles. I suppose they could be used as license plates on minifig cars. All others I've found an attractive use for in space. (...) I agree Jon. Often I need to use such tiles because 2x2 slopes (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2x1 space tile discussion

(...) attractive (...) I actually only have one of those but I like it. I can understand why its not that cool though. I guess not everything can be called "Robo". Heh. Never thought of using them for license plates though. That could be cool on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2x1 space tile discussion

(...) this one a lot: (URL) I like to pair it with this one: (URL) think I can always use more of those two. (...) I like the 1x2 slope with buttons from the Insectoid theme, it goes with this one sorta: (URL) the problem I have with those themes' (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2x1 space tile discussion

> yeah, thats a great one, but a little hard to get these days. I really like (...) I don't have either of those. GAAAA.... : ( (...) Aren't those only available in Episode 1 sets? I have a bunch from the MTT I know. Hmm... its the normal Star Wars (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2x1 space tile discussion

(...) Hmm peeron doesn't seem to have a picture of that tile. Can you describe it for me? -mark (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2x1 space tile discussion

(...) it (...) Thats really weird. I was sure there was a pic yesterday. hmmmm. Heres a shot of it in this set: (URL) above the computer slope. -Jon (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)