 Space / 9822
Re: 2x1 space tile discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:42:20 GMT

The only ones I don't care for are the Robo tiles. I suppose they could be
used as license plates on minifig cars. All others I've found an • attractive
use for in space.

I actually only have one of those but I like it. I can understand why its
not that cool though. I guess not everything can be called "Robo". Heh.
Never thought of using them for license plates though. That could be cool on
future cars.

Then of course theres the plain old Star Wars 2x1 circuit panel tile. I • have
a billion of these but I still love em!

I agree Jon. Often I need to use such tiles because 2x2 slopes sometimes
don't have a low enough profile. Plus, they make great hand-held devices.

I also can't get enough printed 1x1 tiles.

Ahh I love those too but only have a few.

-Jon