 Space / 9808
9807  |  9809
Subject:
2x1 space tile discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 00:37:10 GMT

This ones been on my mind for a while. I love 2x1 space tiles. Especially
the control panel types. Whenever a new set comes out (like a life on mars
set or a star wars set) I can't wait to see if it has new, cool tiles.

I love the old tiles and newer ones too.
The old classic space tiles are great for their simplicity and bold lines. I
love these in blue and grey.
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3069px13

But I also like the newer ones from some of the themes some people aren't
too crazy about. I love all the detail on the tiles that came in the UFO and
Insctoid themes.

Then of course theres the plain old Star Wars 2x1 circuit panel tile. I have
a billion of these but I still love em!

What do you guys think?

Jon