 Space / 9725
    new MOC started —Paul Hartzog
   howd all, well, i've abandoned my big capital ship due to a newborn and lack of time, AND I was so impressed w/ Todd Trotter's winning entry in my contest that i'm gonna dedicate myself to smaller works for a while :-D i'm hoping that by telling you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —Rick Hallman
     (...) IM me (LegoKilrathi), or others who are on alot (AuldDrgn, Mark Sandlin, BramLambrecht) and we will invite ya. Rick (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC started —Jesse Alan Long
     (...) I did not know that other people were also wanting to build a LEGO version of the Wing Commander games. I always wanted to build one of those 'flying pancakes,' or Dralthi, or any vessel for that matter but the TCS Tiger's Claw would prove to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC started —Rick Hallman
     (...) Jesse, The Wing Commander games have always been the major source of inspiration for me. I have made a Wasp from the game Wing Commander Prophecy and relabeled it the Dragonfly here (URL) also have done the Piranha fighter from that game as (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC started —Jesse Alan Long
      (...) Those are nice space craft but the only two Wing Commander games that I have played were the two Wing Commander games for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. However, that does not mean that I am an awful pilot as I once had a record of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC started —John Kornhaus
     (...) When I first saw your Blackhawk MOC I noted the influences. Nice model, BTW. Good, sleek form factor and great modelling of the gatling cannon. But what's up with the wings? ;-) Watching the WC movie was an experience I don't care to relive, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: new MOC started —Paul Hartzog
     (...) duuuuuude that is sheer genius, man :-) -paul (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —Jon Palmer
   (...) sniff..sniff..sniff (...) Ok well I suppose thats ok then ; ) Todd's ship was quite fat after all. (...) Might sound silly but I'd like to see your sketches when you post the MOC. I usually sketch my ships first and I've been tempted to post (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new MOC started —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) vehicles but that is only how I build LEGO vehicles. Dan Jassen has built some nice space craft but his Crusader needs some larger wings and at least one or two of those cockpit pieces from the Space Police II sets. Dan would also probably be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)